Napa Valley, CA.
- I just got back to Napa Valley, after living 3.5 years in Los Angeles. I figured it was time to come back and refocus on some projects that have been put on the back-burner. I'm looking forward to some quiet from the hustle and bustle of the city and refocus.
What I've been up to so far this month
- I'm working on an exciting project that I'm pushing to release by the end of this month.
- I'm still working with a few clients on some fun projects as well.
- It's nice to be back up in northern California where the air is cleaner and the hiking trails are abundant, looking to tackle a few hikes in the bay area ASAP.
- Stretching my creative muscles by writing and creating more content...more on this later.
Platform Revolution: How networked markets are transforming the economy and how to make them work for you. by Geoffrey G. Parker
Quote of the month:
"Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else" - Mr. Rogers
That's all for now.